Rapid Salivary Test for Sars-CoV-2 Antigen
The Revolution Covid-19 – Rapid Salivary Test For Sars-Cov-2 Antigen is an immunochromatographic test to detect the presence of the Sars-CoV-2 virus in a human saliva sample.
The Rapid Salivary Test For Sars-Cov-2 Antigen uses Lateral Flow Technology.
This is the first Rapid Salivary Test produced in Italy, carried out in our laboratories with high-tech machinery.
The kit is CE, IVD certified and notified to the Italian Ministry of Health
The Rapid Salivary Test contains a test strip on which a monoclonal antibody has been immobilized, at the test line (T), and a polyclonal anti-rabbit-IgG antibody at the control line (C). A further monoclonal antibody, conjugated to colloidal gold nanospheres, is also already present in the strip. This conjugate, during the execution of the test, chromatographically migrates together with the sample along the strip. In the presence of the specific viral antigen of SARS CoV 2, the conjugate reacts with it, forming a complex which in turn is “captured” by the monoclonal antibody immobilized on the T line, generating a black / green band. The excess of the conjugate continues its chromatographic run until it reaches the control line (C) with which it reacts by generating an additional black / green band, thus indicating the correct execution of the test.
Features and benefits
Features and benefits
- 15-25 minute quick response diagnostic kit
- Clinical specificity: 100%
LOD (Limit of Detection): 7.05 x 10² TCID50/mL
- Latest generation test: reliable, high performance
- Test for professional use
- Including all accessories for sampling
- Stable at 4-30 ° C for 12 month
Format of 25 tests
- CE-IVD certifications and notified to the italian ministry of health
- Non-invasive collection
- It does not require any other technological equipment to perform the analysis
- The sample is taken directly from the patient, no specialized nurse is needed. the sample collection time is drastically reduced in the case of large numbers of patients
- Ability to perform the analysis directly on the sampling point
- It reduces contact with the operator, thus decreasing the risk of contagion
- Result comparable to classic molecular swabs